Uxendon Crescent Surgery has set up a Patient Participation Group (PPG).
The principles of the group are:
- To be an open forum for discussion
- Everyone has a valuable opinion / view
- No one to have “personal agendas”
- For the benefit of the Practice and its patients
- To work together with the practice to identify possible ways of improving patient services
- Unacceptable behavior will not be tolerated
If you would like to join the group please fill out the form below.
Meetings take place at the surgery between 1:00 – 2:00 pm.
The PPG meets once every 3 months to discuss what’s going on with the practice in particular and the NHS in general.
We are always looking for new members and it doesn’t matter what age you are, your ethnic background or whether you work or are unemployed. Anyone is welcome to attend as long as we have prior notice that you wish to join us.
We look forward to seeing you.
Contact the Patient Group
Contact the Patient Participation Group to join, or with any suggestions, comments and feedback for the forum meetings by completing the below form.