Our responsibility to You:
We are committed to giving you the best possible service.
- To treat you with courtesy and respect at all times.
- To maintain the highest standards of medical practice at all times.
- To keep the consultation and your computer and written records confidential.
- To provide you with the most appropriate care when you need it.
- To endeavour to offer all patients access to a doctor within two working days for medical problems of any kind although it will not always be possible to offer an appointment with the doctor of your choice.
- To respect your religious and cultural beliefs.
Your responsibility to Us:
- To treat all the staff at the surgery with courtesy and respect at all times.
- To give as much information as possible to the receptionist who is making your appointment to enable her to offer the most appropriate appointment.
- To keep your appointments and contact the practice in advance if you are unable to attend.
- To take responsibility for your own health and to follow advice from doctors and nurses.
- To take medication according to instructions, keep follow-up appointments and attend screening procedures.
- To notify us when you change your name, address or telephone number.
- To PLEASE SWITCH OFF YOUR MOBILE PHONE in the waiting and consulting rooms.
Data Protection And Patient Confidentiality
The practice is registered under the Data Protection Act and it is also the policy of the partnership to treat all information about patients and staff with the utmost sensitivity and confidentiality. We have a confidentiality policy, which the staff are required to observe at all times.
Freedom of Information - Publication Scheme
The Freedom of Information Act 2000 obliges the practice to produce a Publication Scheme. A Publication Scheme is a guide to the ‘classes’ of information the practice intends to routinely make available. This scheme is available from reception
Average earnings calculation for the year ended 31st March 2016
All GP Practices are required to declare mean earnings (i.e. average pay) for GPs working to deliver NHS services to patients at each practice.
The average pay for GPs working in the practice of Uxendon Crescent Surgery in the last financial year was £80,147 before tax and National Insurance.
This is for 3 full time GPs who worked in the practice for more than six months.
Practice Mission Statement
Click here to download the Practice Mission Statement
We operate a 'Zero Tolerance' policy and will invoke our right to remove abusive patients from our list.